There are a number of ways to book tickets for this year’s festival.Please find all of the information on bookings for this years festival listed below. Can’t find the information you need? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends’ priority booking: 20th May 2021
- General booking: 23rd May 2021
HOW TO BOOK:
- IN PERSON: From 1st July 2021 Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm; Saturdays 10am – 1pm Creative Oundle Festival Office, Queen Victoria Hall, 7 West Street, Oundle, PE8 4EJ
- ONLINE (24 HOURS) via our Events Calendar
- Major credit and debit cards accepted for advance bookings.
- £1.50 booking fee per transaction charged for internet bookings
- No printed tickets will be available – entrance to events will be either by identification at the door or download and printable at the point of booking.
- Unless sold out, tickets will also be available on the door.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, replaced (if lost or damaged) or refunded. For our full refund policy, please visit the website
- If an event is sold out, we will endeavour to resell any returned tickets.
- Information in this brochure is correct at time of going to press but may be subject to subsequent alteration.
- ID may be requested when booking or using concession tickets
- Subject to government guidelines in force at the time of the performances, COVID related ID may be required.
Click to download this years official festival guide featuring all of the information you need for this years festival including details on performances, venues and tickets.