Your Festival Needs You!
Every year the Oundle International Festival would not be possible without the incredible support and assistance of our patrons, trustees and sponsors – and you can make a huge difference to our small organisation!
How you can help support us….
Creative Oundle is a registered charity, governed by a Board of volunteer Trustees and a very small team of part-time staff, which swells during busy periods to encompass temporary staff and volunteers. Like any charity, it relies heavily on the good will of its supporters, through our audiences, our volunteers, donations and of course Trust and Foundation grants. If you feel you would like to help us in our current work, and in the development of some of our plans for the future, we hope there is one or two options for you below:
Become a Friend:
- We have a wonderful Friends’ Membership scheme that offers some special benefits for those that join it for a very modest annual subscription of £30 (single membership) or £50 joint membership). Benefits include:
- A priority booking period for our Festival events, helping to ensure tickets for those popular, sell out events with the best views.
- Exclusive invite to our Festival Launch evening – be the first to hear what the Festival has in store for you and buy tickets then and there to ensure the best seats
- Discount on our Cinema Screening tickets
- Be part of the group of special supporters that help contribute to our work from the ground up
To sign up to our Friends’ Membership scheme, just click Become a Friend.
Become a volunteer
Volunteering for a cultural charity such as ours is not only good for the soul, but for those younger members of our community a great way to have new experiences that all contribute to a great CV for potential employers. There are different ways you could volunteer your time, particularly if you have specific experience or skills that would help us in our everyday operations. You could:
- Help out on individual events. We need a minimum of four (often 7) volunteers for every activity we produce: we have roles across our live events and cinema programmes that include Box Office, ushering, serving on the bar or if you have particular technical skills, helping with our live streaming or projectionists for our cinema. For this vital assistance, you are able to enjoy the live event for free.
- Being a very small team, we constantly have tasks that could be taken on by volunteers on a more regular basis. Maybe you could spare an afternoon a week, or a day a month that you could assist us with some operational and planning tasks? Whatever your skills, we’re sure we could do with your help.
Become a host
Do you have a spare room or can accommodate a guest for a short period of time. Our group of hosts generously welcome course tutors or artists into their homes for the duration of a course or for the night of a performance. For more information or to chat about what this would entail please contact email@example.com and one of us will be in touch.
Become an event sponsor
In order to keep our ticket prices as low and accessible as possible we welcome financial support from individuals or businesses who feel they would like to support our activities in a more formal way. Packages vary depending on individual events, but do please get in touch for more information and a package that might suit you.
Business support in kind
There are many ways that local businesses might be able to help us; through skills, discounts or support. Also, the simple act of buying advertising space in one of our publications. If you would like to offer support please feel free to contact us, and we can discuss in what way you might like to get involved.
Make a donation
Like any charity, we welcome any donations, however small. All the pennies add up, and help support the activities that we work hard to provide within our community. Donations can be made in many different ways:
- Click Make a donation
- Contact us for our bank details, and make a direct transfer
- Call us and let us know you’d like to make a donation
- Drop a few pennies into one of our collection pots at our events
- If you shop online through Amazon, shift to ordering through smile.amazon.co.uk Just log in to your normal Amazon account via smile.amazon page instead, and choose Creative Oundle as your chosen charity. Amazon will then donate 0.5% of your spend to us, at no extra costs to you. Every penny counts, so thank you if you choose us as your chosen charity!
Support a student
Offer a bursary to help support a less fortunate student attending one of our organ courses
Will Power: consider leaving a legacy in your Will
It’s something none of us like to think about, but leaving even a small amount in your Will makes a lot a difference to a charity like ours. It helps to ensure the continued and much needed support of an arts organisation that has been a longstanding part of the Oundle Community for over 35 years.
For more information, or to talk to someone about any of the ways in which you could support Creative Oundle, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01832 279086