A week of intensive tuition and fun for organists at Grade 6 through diploma level
When? Monday 19 – Sunday 25 August 2024
Where? Oundle, Cambridge
Who? Organists around the ages of 14 – 20.
- Inspiring classes on repertoire and keyboard skills
- Playing a variety of organs in and around Oundle and Cambridge
- Opportunities to hear performances by your tutors
- Comfortable accommodation, great pastoral care, and good food at Oundle School
- Plenty of fun with like-minded students
- A COfO Eucharist on Sunday 25 August at which students play, sing, and conduct
- Time for students to try conducting in choir rehearsals
- An informal student concert on Sunday 25 August at 2.00pm in Oundle School Chapel
Fee: £785; bursaries available.
For full course details and to apply, visit creativeoundle.co.uk
“Overall, the whole experience has given me a new passion for the organ that I never thought I’d have; I’ve been so inspired and I just wanted you to know how supremely grateful I am.”
Summer School Tutors
Our Summer School features a range of world class tutors to help you get the most out of your time with us.
Click through to read biographies of our featured tutors
Creative Oundle for Organists
c/o Bulley Davey, 6 North Street, Oundle PE8 4AL
Telephone 01832 279086
Part of Creative Oundle, registered charity number 1051428
- POTS – Friday, 8 March 2024
- Summer School – Friday, 28 June 2024
Early booking is strongly advised.
Applications for all courses should be accompanied by a reference by your regular organ (or piano) teacher.
Once we have offered you a place, payment should be made as follows:
- POTS: fee due in full on acceptance. No refunds after 2 March unless your place can be filled by another student.
- Summer School: Deposit of £285 due on acceptance. Balance of £500 due by 1 July. No refunds after 19 July unless your place can be filled by another student
In the event of cancellation by the applicant, the refund of fees will be as follows:
- 1 month or more before course start date – 80%
- Refunds after 1 month before a course are at the discretion of the Director
We have never turned away a student for financial reasons. If you wish to apply for a bursary, tick the box on the Application Form from our website, and complete the separate Bursary Application form. We will contact you with advice and help.
‘From the moment you greeted everyone, we were set at ease that this was the perfect place for (our son)’ – Parent of Summer School student
COfO prides itself on its pastoral care. Our house parents, drivers, tutors, and staff create a warm, welcoming atmosphere where all students can thrive. View our child protection and House Rules policies on our website. Infringement of House Rules may result in a student being sent home early from a course with no refund.
Still not sure? Visit our website to hear students talk about COfO in their own words.
COfO Supporters: The Behrens Foundation, The Douglas Compton Charitable Trust, The Edith Murphy Foundation, Gillet Charitable Foundation, The Kirby Laing Foundation, The Ouseley Church Music Trust, Royal College of Organists, Alan Saggerson in memory of Margaret Saggerson, Richard and Amanda Smoot, Henry Cox and Michael Kunkel, The Alan Spedding Memorial Fund, Viscount Organs, Williams Church Music Trust
COfO reserves the right to make changes to the courses advertised in this brochure if unforeseen circumstances arise.