Please find below all of the information on how to book. Can’t find the information you need? Email us at email@example.com.
HOW TO BOOK:
- ONLINE (24 HOURS) via our Events Calendar
- TELEPHONE (Mon-Fri 10am-2pm): 01832 279086
- Major credit and debit cards accepted for advance bookings.
- £1.75 booking fee per transaction charged for internet bookings
- When you book you will receive your ticket(s) by email. Please either print them out and bring them with you or have them available to show on your smart phone. If you have not received your ticket(s) please check your SPAM folder.
- Unless sold out, tickets will also be available on the door.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, replaced (if lost or damaged) or refunded. For our full refund policy, please visit the website
- If an event is sold out, we will endeavour to resell any returned tickets.
- Information about events may be subject to alteration.
- ID may be requested when booking or using concession tickets
- No dogs except guide dogs
- Subject to government guidelines in force at the time of the performances, COVID related ID may be required.
- Unless otherwise stated, doors open 30 minutes before performances begin.
- If you are a wheelchair user, please let us know when booking tickets so we can allocate reserved seating for you and your party.
- Please be aware that accessible toilets are not available at all venues. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further queries.
Click to download the 2022 official festival guide.