How we protect You and Ourselves….In order to help us make this years Oundle International Festival a successful and safe experience for all of our visitors and performers, we are taking a number of steps to help keep you, our team and our communities safe.
Please be sure to read and take note of the following Covid-19 information:
- Information detailed in this website is based on the Government’s anticipated ‘Road map’ schedule for July, at the point of publication.
- Restrictions on social distancing, wearing of masks, availability of refreshments and other mitigations may change.
- Our practice will reflect guidance and legal restrictions on the day of the events.
- At the point of going on sale, plans for events to be social distanced are in place, but if a greater audience capacity is permitted this may change in line with government guidance at the event management’s discretion.
- Allocated seating will not be available at the point of booking, and it may be necessary for stewards and staff to seat audience members personally at each event to ensure social distancing guidance is adhered to.
- We ask that once seated, audience members remain in their allocated seats: this is for the safety and benefit of all audience members, volunteer stewards and staff.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all events, but it is the responsibility of individuals to provide your own face coverings – this may be a requirement of entry, if legally required on the date of the event.
- If required by law, you may be asked to produce COVID related ID which, subject to regulations in force at the time of the event, may be a requirement to gain entry.
- Audience members will be asked to leave if safety guidance is not adhered to. In line with the Creative Oundle Refund Policy, no refund will be applicable if this is the case.
Click to download this years official festival guide featuring all of the information you need for this years festival including details on performances, venues and tickets.