How we protect You and Ourselves….
Creative Oundle continues to follow current Government restrictions and advice relating to Covid-19. Please note that these are reflective of the current government guidance and may be subject to change.
We continue to put the welfare of our audiences, artists, volunteers and staff first and therefore, given the latest developments, we request that below mitigations are followed:
- individuals are asked not to attend events if they:
- have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19, whether you have symptoms or not
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have been in close contact with anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days from a country where UK quarantine restrictions apply
- have been instructed to self-isolate by test and trace
- in line with Government regulations, you are required to wear face masks whilst moving around and seated in our venues unless exempt. If you arrive at the venue and do not have a mask with you, our Front of House teams will be happy to provide you with one
- we request that all attendees take a lateral flow test within 24 hours prior to attending one of our events. If positive, please follow Government advice on getting a PCR test, and do not attend any events until you have received the results of the PCR test
- Creative Oundle staff reserve the right to refuse entry based on any evidence of symptoms
- hand sanitising facilities will be available at all events
- staff and volunteers will all be adhering to the same above mitigations
If you have any questions or concerns, please be sure to reach out to our team today at firstname.lastname@example.org