We are delighted to be working with a number of venues through this years festival – please find a full list of the venues located below.
Our 2021 Venues:
The 2021 edition of the festival takes place in a range of venues across Oundle.
The list of participating venues includes:
- Barnwell Country Park, Barnwell Road, PE8 5PB
- Boughton House, Grafton Road, Geddington NN14 1BJ
- Oundle School Chapel, Milton Road, PE8 4AB
- Queen Victoria Hall, West Street, PE8 4EJ
- St. Mary’s Church, Fotheringhay, PE8 5HZ
- St. Mary’s Church, Church Street, Titchmarsh, NN14 3DB
- St Peter’s Church, Church Street, PE8 4EE
- Stahl Theatre, West Street, PE8 4EJ
- The Wharf, Station Road, PE8 4DE
- Yarrow Gallery, Glapthorn Road, PE8 4JA
- Unless otherwise stated, doors open 30 minutes before performances begin.
- If you are a wheelchair user, please let us know when booking tickets so we can allocate reserved seating for you and your party.
- Please be aware that accessible toilets are not available at all venues. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further queries.
Click to download this years official festival guide featuring all of the information you need for this years festival including details on performances, venues and tickets.